I warped up another piece. I measured out 5 yards of warp and started setting it up on the loom. I intended for it to be 17″ wide, but it might be a smidge narrower, and once I full it, it will likely shrink about 10%. We’ll see if it actually does.
I started weaving and I was having some trouble with tension. I also had a thread that was twisted around another, so it kept snagging as I was trying to advance. I realized that I didn’t need to tie on every thread individually, so I backed it up and started again.
I knotted the threads in bundles, which can make for a lumpy take up bar, which I have to figure out, but at least it looks smoother and is advancing well.